- Short Term Incentive: Generally an yearly or a “one shot” bonus, usually based on the personal, team, and company performances;
- Long Term Incentive: Icompany incentives spread over years, usually reserved to the top management;
- Stock Options: Stocks aquisition rights management, for the companies listed on the stock exchange;
- Salary Review/Alignement: Complete management of any salary related process, both general internal reviews and external market values alignements;
- Career Path: Internal process usually put in place to manage promotions or job positions replacements;
- Incentive Compensation Management: sales network commissions management (internal and/or external).
80 TRILLIONS OF GLOBAL LIQUIDITY (2020/02)
VERY CLOSE TO THE GLOBAL GDP
Financial Services players have the biggest need to properly connect the top management strategies to the global compensation, and they have to do so factoring the time parameter in the equation. Deferred remuneration, that is usually reserved to the top management, became also a matter of legislation for some countries.
The financial earthquake after the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers led the system to fully pinpoint the variable compensation regulation.
Having channeled the variable compensation to a multi-year deferred earning plans (both economic and shares) grants by definition an higher caution when the top management needs to choose the right strategies time to time.
Financial Service world is for sure a place where the most valuable human resources are carefully evaluated.
Short Term Incentive (generally an yearly or a “one shot” bonus, usually based on the personal, team, and company performances) and Long Term Incentive (company incentives spread over years) are the daily business.
At them, as said before, the Deferred Bonus is often applied. Salary Review/Alignment (salary related process, both general internal reviews and external market values alignements) and Stock Options (stocks aquisition rights management, for the companies listed on the stock exchange) also find their significant spot in every manager’s agenda. We worked hard successfully supporting solid global companies, facing complex business processes.
AN EFFICIENT TELCO NETWORK
IS THE FOUNDATION UPON WHICH AN INFORMATION SOCIETY IS BUILT
FORTUNE 500 PLACES 7 ENERGY COMPANIES
IN THE TOP 10 RANKED COMPANIES WORLDWIDE.
If it wasn’t for some degrees of diversity, we should spend exactly the same considerations we spent for Telco companies.
What makes this segment different is the precondition to have an immense amount of exceptions to make the project maintenance the most important and delicate phase.
If on a side the offers and promotions war is relevant (even if it’s less ferocious compared to Telcos), on the other side an additional complexity layer comes from selling goods over than services.
It is highly frequent, given the market where is directed to, that you have to switch immediately to a complete different business plan: in this case, the speedness is the game changer that leads the project to the success.